As a business leader today, you are now facing unprecedented challenges to help deal with the coronavirus pandemic. You are asked to self-isolate and practice social distancing to “flatten the curve.” You are asked to allow your employees to work from home to reduce possible exposure and slow the spread of COVID-19.
These are all reasonable requests. However, as a business leader, you also need to maximize productivity, bring in revenue, and try to grow your business in these demanding times. How can you accomplish these goals when your office is now a ghost town and productivity has fallen off a cliff?
The answer lies in setting up your office and operations to function remotely. By now, you have some work-from-home measures already implemented. However, I think you will agree, these measures will not be in place for “just a few weeks” any longer.
Managing an entirely remote workforce goes far beyond giving your employees a laptop and reminding them to check in every once in a while. After all, there are many factors most business leaders haven’t ever had to consider, such as:
- What technologies do I need?
- How can my employees work from home without compromising the security of our network and data?
- How can I make this new work environment as easy, comfortable, and productive as possible?
We’ve successfully implemented the right technology and strategies that have made this transition seamless for some of our clients. And, our team wants to help YOUR business survive and thrive during today’s unique environment as well.
To that end, we are offering a complimentary strategic IT meeting to help. During this time of crisis, this is one way we believe we can contribute and be a positive force for change. Schedule a meeting today with a senior IT consultant by filling out the form to the right.
We’ll also send you some COVID-19 business and productivity strategies and tips for as long as the crisis lasts.
Here are a few previous tips and strategies:
- COVID-19 Business Assistance, Remote Working, and Business Strategy Resources
- How Can You Protect Your Passwords?
- ALERT: Cyber Criminals Target The Public Using COVID-19 Economic and Financial Relief Scams
- Your #1 Threat Of Being Hacked Is INSIDE Your Own Organization
- Payment Protection and Stimulus Programs Are Being Used By Scammers
- Microsoft Teams Work-from-Home Survival Guide
- FBI Sees Rise in Fraud Schemes Related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic